We believe new and already well established businesses can and should be sustainable and ensure both humans and non-humans animals as well as the planet are top priorities. This is how we do it:
- Plant-Based: All our products are 100% plant-based and vegan-friendly. We all know the disastrous impact animal agriculture has on the planet. We are proudly vegans and the killing of animals and all form of torture brutality inflicted to animals and lack of compassion towards all animals is something we most certainly don’t want to be part of.
- Locally Sourced: We get all our ingredients from farmers’ markets 2/3 miles (bike ride) away from our kitchen in Streatham
- Packaging: We use recyclable and reusable glass jars and paper labels.
- Return Scheme: London based customers can return their used glass jars for a discount off their next order online or at one of our markets and events.
- Ingredients: We carefully select our ingredients from a range of different vendors and we regularly change our range based on availability.
- Ecologi – Climate Positive Project: We donate part of our profits to Ecologi. Each month we support a range of carbon reduction projects that are certified at the very highest level by Gold Standard and equivalent. ecologi-certificate-28-oct-2020
- Green Host Provider: Our web site is hosted by Green Host. All their servers are located in the Netherlands and powered by 100% Dutch wind energy.