We believe new and well established business can and should be sustainable and ensure both humans and non-humans animals and the planet are top priorities. This is how we do it:
- Plant-Based: All our products are 100% plant-based and vegan-friendly. We are our self vegans probably before being vegan was considered cool and we are proud of that. We all know by now the disastrous impact animal agriculture has on the planet and we also know that the killing of animals and all form of torture and brutality inflicted to animals and lack of compassion towards animals is something that we most certainly do not want to be part of.
- Locally Sourced: We get all our ingredients from farmers’ markets 2/3 miles (bike ride) away from our kitchen in Streatham
- Packaging: We only use glass jars that can be recycled and reused. Our labels and tags are made of recycled kraft paper and paper and are 100% recyclable.
- Return Scheme: London based customers can return their used glass jars for a discount off their next order online or at one of our markets and events.
- Organic and Seasonal: We carefully select the freshest ingredients from organic certified vendors. Our recipes are made with seasonal produce and we regularly change our range based on seasonality.
- Ecologi – Climate Positive Project: We donate part of our profits to Ecologi. Each month we support a range of carbon reduction projects that are certified at the very highest level by Gold Standard and equivalent. ecologi-certificate-28-oct-2020
- Green Host Provider: Our web site is hosted by Green Host. All their servers are located in the Netherlands and powered by 100% Dutch wind energy.